Lee Cockerell returns to the Park Leaders Show to discuss customer service. Lee examines takes a deeper look at nine of the thirty nine essential rules for delivering sensational service from his book The Customer Rules.
In this episode, we discuss the following nine customer rules;
1. Become an expert at creating experts.
2. Treat customers the way you would treat your loved ones.
3. Be a copycat.
4. Fish where the fishermen ain’t.
5. Serve to WIN.
6. Don’t give the responsibility without the authority.
7. Never, ever argue with a customer.
8. Apologize like you really mean it.
9. Don’t try too hard.