Eric Watilo is a Region Manager with Washington State Parks.
After fifteen years in the field as a Park Manager and Park Manager, Eric has spent the past sixteen years in a Region Headquarters. As a Region Manager, Eric works directly with many Park Managers. He is familiar with the issues most Park Managers struggle with. Eric discusses the value of experience and how to build a strong team.
In This Episode We Talk About;
• Filling a position with the right person
• The issues Park Managers struggle with the most
• How to effectively communicate with your team
• The role of technology in Parks
• How can a Park show value for the cost a visitor pays
• Building relationships among Park staff
• What should never change about parks