Chris Guidotti is the manager of Riverside State Park in Spokane, WA.
Ranger Guidotti has lead his park and staff to find new ways to create revenue and recreation opportunities for visitors, despite increasing budget pressure to do more with less. He explains some of the ways a new manager can find the pulse of a park and move the entire team towards a vision.
In This Episode We Talk About
• Feeling the Pulse of a Park
• Connecting the Park and local community
• Using volunteers and working with Friends Groups
• Keys to building relationships with your staff
• Transferring a vision to staff
• Advice for up and coming leaders
• Encouraging initiative
• Hiring for future needs